Prayers of our heart
Our blessing
"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord. " 1 Samuel 1: 27
As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
On Sunday, Todd and I publicly dedicated Ethan to the Lord. How blessed we are to have this little gift from God. AND what a mighty task it is before us. The name Ethan means strength, and we know that we must rely on God's strength to be Ethan's parents. Both Todd and I were so blessed to be raised in households that serve the Lord and taught, as well as demonstrated, God's love to us. What a heritage we have, and we pray that Ethan would also experience the grace and mercy that we have. We are grateful for a church body to help us with the work of raising up Ethan to be a man of God. It was a special day as not only was Ethan dedicated, but the entire church body also dedicated ourselves to God's work as He as blessed us with a new church building to minister from. There is much work to be done, and what a privilege it is to be tools used in God's hands.
"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord. " 1 Samuel 1: 27
As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15
On Sunday, Todd and I publicly dedicated Ethan to the Lord. How blessed we are to have this little gift from God. AND what a mighty task it is before us. The name Ethan means strength, and we know that we must rely on God's strength to be Ethan's parents. Both Todd and I were so blessed to be raised in households that serve the Lord and taught, as well as demonstrated, God's love to us. What a heritage we have, and we pray that Ethan would also experience the grace and mercy that we have. We are grateful for a church body to help us with the work of raising up Ethan to be a man of God. It was a special day as not only was Ethan dedicated, but the entire church body also dedicated ourselves to God's work as He as blessed us with a new church building to minister from. There is much work to be done, and what a privilege it is to be tools used in God's hands.



No comments:
Post a Comment