April 22
Just wanted to show you our front yard. It's a vast improvement from winter, but it seems strange to see snow and feel 70 degree temperatures. I was tickeled pink to find a few crocuses popping up just near the snow banks. Spring has sprung!
WHAT A TERRIFIC DAY! Ethan and I got out in a kayak today thanks to Ann and Sue. It was a very special way to celebrate my birthday. Ethan seemed to enjoy the trip. I won't win any races with him along, but at least I can get out on the water at times. It was really hard being a land'luber last summer! I found this quote the other week, and it really is true---Stress dissolves when exposed to water. I felt myself immediately sigh when we got out on the water and I've been wearing a big grin all day.

No comments:
Post a Comment