Monday, April 28, 2008

Play Ball!

We've had a gorgeous week of weather and it's finally feeling like spring. I've been busy out in the yard, which means Ethan has been spending some time in his stroller. He seems to enjoy being my supervisor as I rake up the winter remnants.

In order to keep him content while I'm working, I work a little and play a little. We've created a little game of catch which Ethan seems to really enjoy. Check out the smile in the second picture! I gently toss the ball to him so that it lands where he can reach it. Ethan then works the ball down to his legs and pushes it down the stroller so that I rolls back to me. There are lots of giggles and smiles. I'm so excited about all the things we'll be doing outside soon!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: