Saturday, April 5, 2008

Busy boy

We've been busy doing the day ins and day outs of life. Today I stopped to make sure I had some pictures of the boy for you all. I caught him with his tongue out on a few of them. We tell him this won't be nearly so cute in the future! I've been hoping to catch his tongue trick in a picture, but alas, he's a tricky young man. Ethan can twist his tongue so that it is perpendicular to his lips. Since I can't do this and Todd can, we know where he's gotten this valuable trait from!

As you can see he's pulling himself up. I caught him standing up in his crib this afternoon. Besides trying to be more vertical, he continues to love to dismantle his room. Who needs to play with toys when you can take books off of shelves, CD cases out of boxes, and shoes out of baskets? Mommy was quite thrilled the other day when Ethan also put all the shoes IN the basket! It's great fun watching him learn new things.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: