Thursday, February 5, 2009

Winter at our house




I know there are no shots of Little Boy in this entry. SORRY. We'll have to make up for that another time. I just thought you'd like to survey the snow piles around here.

Ethan really does love to be outside, just not in the snow piles! He's constantly asking for his boots and ready to head out the door to explore. There's nothing better than a trudge through the slush. Yesterday I held on to him while I fell back into a snow pile. Now that he thought was fun. We also made our way through the snow to the swing set. He was up on the platform and enjoying the view, but wasn't too happy to find that he couldn't swing because the snow was up to the seat of the swing.

Warmer days are sure to come, right?

Explanation: Our mailbox and the snow bank near the street. Yes, there are TWO posts. One mailbox is in recovery from a run in with a snowplow. I think it will make it, but may take a sabbatical until spring!

No comments: