Saturday, March 7, 2009

Look what we got to do today!



All winter we've been talking about it and wanting to go, but one thing or another seemed to deter us from going. OIn December we were too busy. In January it was the frigid temperatures. In Febraury...well....where exactly did February go? SO finally, we stopped making excuses, and strapped on our SNOWSHOES! (Okay..melting snow is a good motivator to get out there...it was about 50 degrees out there, I'm sure!)

This was Ethan's first snowshoeing adventure. Here he's observing everyone getting geared up. The idea was that we'd snowshoe and he'd ride in the sled.


Our plan is working. Ethan's going for a nice ride with Daddy.

Uh-oh! What happened? Where's the sled? Little Man decided a ride with Daddy or Mommy would be MUCH better.



Poor sled, demoted to holding the gear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found the link to your blog from Margo - I love all of the pictures! Looks like you guys had a fun time :-)
Jen Weinman