What to do when stuck in a car for more than 8 hours...
Once again, the visit flew by! Before we knew it we had loaded up the car and were heading home. A long drive home!
So, how does Ethan deal with a drive like that?
First, he finds Mommy's shades to play with. Then he tries something new.
Yes, those are Cheez-Its between his toes. I guess the boy was REALLY bored!
3 comments:
OR HE IS REALLY CREATIVE!!!
HUGS FROM ME
Happy Birthday, Ethan!! WOW! Two big years old. I hope you read my e-mail to your parents. I enjoyed reading about your trips and seeing the farm animals. Blessings to all three of you. We miss seeing you. Great to see the pictures though.
Love and higs, Ray and Susan
Happy birthday Ethan! :-)
Hope you're doing well, melissa! I'm on the hunt for your email address since the one I currently have keeps bouncing back - can you send me your new email address? jen@weinman.cc
Blessings,
Jen
Post a Comment