TRRRRRRUCK!!!!
That's our boy! TRUCK, dirt, and FUN!
For months Ethan has only been able to say car when it comes to things with motors and four wheels. Everything was car. When we'd be driving on the big highway and a big truck would pass us, Ethan would pipe up suddenly, "Car!". Like the old Parkay/Butter commercials, Todd and I would respond, "Truck". Well, finally there is a new word in the vocabulary, TRUCK. He can say it quite well and says it about a hundred times a day. He also LOVES his new truck! Thanks Pap and Nanny!
We're heading down to PA tomorrow so that I can catch up with my roomates from Messiah. We're also looking forward to seeing the rest of the family! I'm sure Ethan will have plenty of opportunities to practice his new word---TRUCK!
2 comments:
Hi! This is Simone Livshits, a student of Mrs. Millers the year she was pregnant with Ethan. A couple days ago I found the card Mrs. Miller gave me with a picture of Ethan as an infant on the front and the blog's adress on the back. I went on the sight, and was very suprised! Ethan looks so different than the last time I saw him! He's so adorable! I miss Mrs. Miller very much, and have thought about her many times. Just today I visited the Hall school again with a friend. It brought back many happy memories!!! I hope you are having a good time!
-Simone :)
Hi Simone,
I hope you check back and see this! How wonderful to hear from you. Yes, Ethan has grown, but I'm sure you've also matured into an even lovlier young woman. What a special young lady you are! I miss the Hall School, too! But, I also enjoy my days with Ethan. I hope you are enjoying the end of the school year and still learning and growing strong. :) Be RARE!
Post a Comment