Monday, March 1, 2010

What's this???



For many of you snow has often been in the forecast WAY too often. We've actually been seeing brown grass and mud in these parts. HOWEVER, there was some "snow" in our basement today.

I've been busy helping to prepare for a special Wednesday night activity with our kids at church- A "Say Good-bye to Winter Party". That means I've been cutting snow flakes, preparing paper to be made into snowballs, and gathering boxes for the kids to make snow forts out of. I had a box set aside that was filled with packing peanuts in the basement. Lo and behold, Little Boy comes up the steps from the basement all excited this afternoon, informing me that he dumped the peanuts. I wasn't really thinking of that big box, so I didn't panic. A little while later I went downstairs and saw the sight at the beginning of this post.

Which then led to this picture.



Yes....CLEAN up! Ethan did a great job helping to put everything in his pool where he can jump, roll, and play all he wants.

You never know, do you?

No comments: