Cookie Maker Extraordinaire
Ethan's always seemed to enjoy being in the kitchen. This year cookie making was an awesome experience. He was SUCH a big help. (If I ignored how many sprinkles were piling up around the cookies on the sheet, then things were just fine!)
What a change from last year! This year he cut the cookies and stuck with one cutter for several cookies. He also did a good job of keeping them close together and not starting in the middle of the patch of dough. He thought removing the extra dough was a great job for him.
And sprinkles....well let's just say he's got that area covered!
We have some fun and tasty cookies, and would love to have you come for a visit to share some. I don't think I want to eat the yellow snowman he made. Maybe he needs a lesson on yellow snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment