Monday, December 19, 2011

Behind the scenes: A Christmas photo

Many of you will soon be receiving a Christmas card from us. (Of course that depends on me getting them in the mailbox.) I'll save the good pictures for the card, but wanted to share with you a little of what it took to get those good pictures.

First of all, I didn't capture any of the getting dressed images. Ethan was not happy with me AT ALL! So, after a battle over the clothes....which I think I won, since he's wearing the clothes I wanted, we moved on to attitude and smile. Okay.....I did decide to not worry about the pants, since I would probably be taking an upper body shot.) We tried to set the mood with a prop. And at some point Daddy took over.



Yeah, that worked!


Getting better.

Maybe a new location will help.



Believe it or not, eventually we got several good shots of Ethan. So when you see your card, remember all the behind the scenes action. If we weren't in the age of digital pictures, I don't think you'd be getting a picture of him at all!

No comments: