Saturday, December 8, 2007

Are you sleeping?


Caught in the act!

I was at the computer working on my Sunday School lesson this morning. Ethan was supposed to be taking a nap, but that wasn't happening. After fussing for a while, he was getting quieter, and then ahhhh quiet. I thought for sure he was off to Dreamland. Suddenly, I heard music. What am I hearing? It sounded like the music from his Rainforest toy on his crib. I peeped my head in to find him touching the toy. The little rascal had figured out how to turn it on and was trying to figure out what else he could do! I quickly grabbed the camera and caught a picture. I guess we better get ready for our little explorer!
By the way, next time he sleeps through the night, I'm not saying anything! We haven't had a repeat performance.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: