Friday, September 17, 2010

Are you ready for some football?

The other weekend I turned on one of the first football games of the season. Can't say I really watched much of it, since I don't remember who was playing, but Ethan was impressed with it. Shortly after turning it off he wanted to go outside to play football. (Yes, at first we had to wear the bike helmet since we didn't have a proper football helmet. But now an imaginary one seems to do the trick!) He was quite taken by the game and tried to copy some of what he saw.

He doesn't have a clue how to really play, but he loves to tackle! It's ALL about the tackle. He'll come running at you with the ball, toss the ball to you when he's about 3 feet away and then want you to tackle him.

Hut, hut, hike. This means you bend over and toss the ball to him and then he again says hut, hut, hike and tosses the ball through his legs.

Guys on the field slap each other on their rear ends, so if you enter our football field watch your back..or should I say your rear end!

Here's some pictures of the guy in action.



No comments: