Sunday, July 4, 2010

Home again...

Well, thanks for viewing our photos and catching up with us. It was a great vacation, but it's also great to be home again. It helps that we'll be seeing Mimi again REAL soon!

My brother, Keith, and his family are coming to visit us today. YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're going to have so much fun! And the weather seems to be cooperating so far- warm and nice! So, we'll have some photos to share later.

One last thing. Okay, well two.

First. Ethan came home and wanted to sleep in his big boy bed ALL night. He's been there each night since we came home (well, not the one that we came home in the middle of the night and I plunked him in the crib, but all the others.) Such a big boy! And praises, he's been taking naps, too! YEAH! Today didn't look too promising. I guess with the excitement of Taylor and Becca's arrival things weren't going to smooth. In fact, he banged on the bedroom door for awhile. But then it got quiet. Poor kid. He's on the floor streched out in front of the door asleep. Guess he was tired!

Lastly. Ethan's getting a sense of humor and he's smart. A few days before he turned three he started the infamous question. WHY? If I get tired of the question I'll either respond, "Why not?" (Which usually stops the questioning) or "Z". The other day Ethan looked at me and said, "H...I". Get it? Y...Z and H...I. Oh my! We're in trouble!

No comments: