Keeping Busy
I know some of you are wondering, "Okay, where are they? The last post was July 12....that's almost a month ago!"
Well, we have been busy. I bet you couldn't have guessed that! After our great visit with the Rodgers family, we had a few days to prepare for a visit with Mimi. Mimi was coming not only for a visit, but to take care of the guys so I could go serve at Girl's Camp as a cabin leader. I'll tell you some more about that later. Our friend, Nicole, was also arriving at the same time for a visit as well as to come serve at camp also.
So here's some of what Ethan and I did between visitors!
Finger painting on the porch. This is the first time that he really got into it. He was making roads. They were such pretty colors, too! I was going to cut out he paper and allow him to put it into a collage like the Eric Carle books we were reading, but that just never got done!
What can keep a boy busy for a LONG time? A container of blue colored water, some plastic creatures and some cups. Now we did have some flooding to deal with in the Dining Room, but the mess was almost worth the busy hands!
You know his love for the guitar. Well, know it's the fiddle. Swing your partner!
No comments:
Post a Comment